Tuesday, May 25, 2010

fill in the blanks: fashion







I love those knitted sweater; they are so beautiful and comfy with style.

1. One fashion trend I really regret is shoulder pads, but that was in the 80's; I was still looking for my style.

2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is wedges or clogs with heels and Eugenia Kim hat and a handbag of course. I love handbags. I am a girly girl.

3. I would describe my personal style as modern, pratical, feminine.

4. My fashion muse is, well I don't one person in mind specifically. Strong women like Madonna, Coco Chanel inspires me but I can't say that they are my fashion muses. I am inspired by fashion magazines, people walking in the streets, window displays, clothes that celebritries are wearing at the Oscars for example. After visualizing clothes, I come up with an outfit that suits me best and make me feel good wearing it.

5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be a dress from Rodarte. Dresses from Rodarte are art pieces.

6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of Chloe Sevigny probably.

7. Today I am wearing black pants and top, brown leather jacket, my wooden clogs, my Carlos Falchi for Target bag and my Eugenia Kim cool hat.

No comments: