Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting to know me

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday.

I found out about this by reading the lovely blog of www.bacwoodsfern.blogspot.com and www.mannland5.com


1. Are you more of a talker or a listener?

It depends.

2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?

Underwire.

3. I wish I was.....?

I happy with what I have. I feel personally that wishing I was something that I am not only brings frustrations in life. I am happy to be in good health. Health is everything in life. I hope it continues that way.

4. The Academy Awards are on tonight..will you watch?

Yes, I love to see what the actors are wearing. I love fashion.

5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?

I have some at home but forget to wear some. So, I don't wear deodorant. I don't like the fact that most of the time; it leaves white traces on clothes. I wear although everyday perfume that I carry in my purse. It is a mood booster. As Chanel said a woman with no perfume has no future.

6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets?

Dishes if I really have to.

7. How much did you weigh at birth?

I have to ask my mum. She told me but I forgot.

8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be?

hum! I don't know. Maybe a nice pair of sandals

Take care everyone.

XOXO.

Catherine

3 comments:

fraisedesbois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
danielle and dinosaur toes said...

You're right, health really is a big deal. I get sort of lazy during the winter, but I'm so glad it has warmed up because I've been able to get outside and jump on the trampoline! I love being able to exercise outside!

Caroline said...

Hi! Yes, I received your necklace and it's beautiful!

I asked the other Caroline (www.carolineevewilson.blogspot.com) if she could take a photo of me wearing it when I see her this week!

Can't wait for these skies to clear up!