Danielle at www.dinosaurtoes.blogspot.com/ had the wonderful idea to write about ten things that makes her happy. So, following in the same path, I will do the same because this is fun.
Here there are:
1. Every morning, I like to look at the seagulls flying above my window. I like their spirit. It puts me in a good mood to watch them flying. My favorite birds are the woodpecker and also owls. Owls are so mysterious to me. There was a woodpecker living in a tree at one of my husband's friends place in Connecticut and you could hear him working. It is hilarious. A former coworker told me that owls watch on people who are sick because they are night birds. I think that I will make my mother an owl because she needs it.
2. I am into a knitting craze lately. I am knitting everyday. I found it very meditative, relaxing and rewarding. I am currently knitting a baby blanket for I can't believe I am writing this, for my baby girl due in June.
3. I like to go hiking in the mountains. When I am in the mountains surrounded by nature, I am in my elements. Same thing goes with skiing. I love skiing; the open air, the Alps, breathing deeply and going down the mountains. It is invigorating.
4. I love to look everyday at my dolls seating on my desk; it puts me in a good mood. Little things make me happy. I am a kid at heart despite the fact that I am passed the due age. Nevermind.
5. I love making crafts, especially dolls. I love sewing. I have a major in Women's wear actually. So, sometimes, I make myself clothes too.
6. I love to put makeup on, especially with shimmer for the eye shadow. I love Midnight Cowboys rides again from Urban Decay. It is sparkles in a champagne color. So cool.
7. Getting an apple cider at my favorite bakery in New York City, Once Upon a tart. I go there almost everyday. Drinking apple cider if so healthy and the one they sell is pasteurized, perfect for me.
8. Watercolor is a fun medium. I should get back into it. I have not done a watercolor for a long time now.
9. Making jewelry. I find it rewarding to spend a certain amount of time creating something and using your imagination and then have something unique to wear.
10. Drinking smoothies from Odwalla. It is delicious and so refreshing.
I forgot to mention that I love Champagne, especially Mimosa on Sundays. I don't drink any right now since I am pregnant but in June after the choupinette (little pumpkin) is born, I will definitely drink some.
Bonus: I forgot to mention that I LOVE SWISS CHOCOLATE especially Cailler (Chocmel and Rayon), Ragusa. You can only find those labels in Switzerland. One of my best friend living there was so nice sending me some.
I don't know if the following bloggers would be interested, but I am tagging Sara, Anabela, Tara-Lynn. I wish I knew more people in the blog world but those are some bloggers that I read frequently. I was thinking about Kennedy but I think she already wrote once about ten things she likes. If Kennedy, you read this and would like to be tagged, let me know because I love your blog.
Alright, thanks for reading. Have a great day and a good week! Take care. XOXO