Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I am hooked on sockmonkey






I am having so much fun making sockmonkeys and on top of that it is for a good cause. All proceeds of the sales will go towards helping out artists in need. Check out the wonderful organization Fresh art
Isn't he cute with his earmuff and the matching scarf? I feel like I am a kid.
On a personal note, I am delighted to be 19 weeks pregnant and it is a baby girl due in early June.

Anyway, Danielle from http://dinosaurtoes.blogspot.com/ is having a giveaway so I am entering it. I love her blog. Check it out!
Keeping with the monkey spirit, my favorite ice-cream flavor is chunky monkey from Ben & Jerry's. Otherwise, I love Cailler which is a Swiss chocolate label.
Alright, hope you are having all a great day! XOXO

2 comments:

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

You always have such neat hats! Congrats on your pregnancy, you'll be a super stylish and awesome mom, so your daughter will have lots of fun with you!

fraisedesbois said...

Thank you for your kind comments. You are so nice.Have a good day and a great weekend! Take care.