Thursday, June 25, 2009

Recipes + New felt necklace

I am into felt lately. It is super fun. Thanks to youtube, I teached myself how to do the eye candy felt. I basically put the felt in a panty hose that I tied and put all of them in a pillow case that I tied also then I let the wash machine do the work.
I did this recipe last night with the Italian chicken and it was a great success.


I did some steamed broccoli on the side. I feel that you can never eat to many vegetables.
Voila, I hope you find this post somehow inspiring. Have a good weekend! I hope it will stop raining. My mother had her bone narrow treatment. She seems happy about it. Although, it is not a cure, we all hope in the family that it will put her disease (which is unfortunately ALS) to remission. At this point, since there is no cure, we can only hope and pray.

No comments: